Why Citizens Need AR-15′s?
Why do Good Citizens need Semi-Automatic Rifles like the AR-15?
Why does the average good & decent citizen NEED to own and know how to properly use – defensively – a rifle like the AR-15 (or cadre’ of self-defense weaponry) in this nation? Here are the Proofs & Reasons why this is so today (of course, excluding all those who are either “idiots” or true “mental defectives” with personal problems such that they wish to harm others – offensively):
The AR-15 Semi-automatic “Assault Rifle” is to be kept available for use by all Responsible Americans for the following reasons…
1. Self- Defense. Such is your “inalienable right” in this life. ”It” – too – in this case being called “it” – that horrible thing, that piece of inanimate marvelously functioning metal, we call the “AR-15″ (or M-4 or anything else that is available at our time of self-defense need in this country) happens to be our own inalienable Right to just have “it”…for our own Self-Defense, primarily…but for much more (see list below). Such a “Right” by the way comes from God, not Man or even our Constitution.
2. (Self)Defense of Others. As in, this type of weapon is certainly our “charge” (yes, even “normal citizens” like us) to be available to be used in the “self-defense” of others – not just for oneself! Just think of the “Sandy Hook” problem. Yes, we are charged and supposed to “protect others” with guns! Duh.
Best defense against a Gang!
3. Defense of Self – from more than one attacker (necessitating a better weapon such as the AR-15!) - also called protecting oneself or others from: “Gangs” of Thugs!
4. Self-Defense – from abusive Government. Unfortunately, the 2nd Amendment was set up by some very smart Leaders for just this reason – like this concept or not. This is where the Truth is just not very tasteful to today’s highly selfish and oppressive, certainly condescending and arrogant, Leaders of today. Because, as history repeatedly tells us, when the “Assault Weapons” go away in any citizenry (see sites next, listing what happens when you ban guns in nations), their own Government becomes the “attacker” of that citizenry, unto its’ own demise…
5. Because “we the people” are not to be subjugated to or kept controlled by or put down by – a Government that “we the people” are designated to both run and operate…much less retain that role over “it” ourselves! In other words, “they” are not controlling “us” – “we” are to keep control over “them” – at all times!! History is absolutely replete of this not being what America desires for itself, but “most people” have long forgotten “we the people” so we might just choose to “do what feels right” but is not right very soon, further accelerating our own decline, in this screwed up highly uneducated now ignorant, arrogant nation of literal idiots.
6. Because if the Police and the Military believe the “assault weapon” is the premium weapon of choice – enough to use it daily in their work – then that is exactly what “we the people” need to have in our own possession, likewise! (Hint: “We the people” are not to be subjugated by either of these forces, as a whole…)
7. Because you don’t have to be smarter than a 5th Grader today to understand your own Government is FULL of Idiots, Arrogants, Coercives, Manipulators, Controllers & Thieves! Thus, most of the reason for a common name for Amerika today, our “Idiocracy”! The Deceptions may be difficult to see through, but you still have zero excuse for not “getting it” – the truth, that is!
8. Because “it” is a “Symbol” of what a Powerful, Stupid Government DOES NOT WANT TO CONTEND WITH in the hands of a massive uprising – as per the exact reason that 2nd Amendment was put there in the first place! ”It” keeps everybody honest – where the final rubber meets the road – in AmeriKA! As an example, given the never-ending list of “talking heads” and “yappy mouths” we see on the TV and in the “DC” today, if it were that any of them got together to such a degree to be able to construct some detrimental tower of babble (so appropriately named, we see) over their inane excuses to “disarm the people,” then those AR-15′s could MOST DEFINITELY be used to usurp that usurped dysfunctional government power – right back into the hands of “we the people” which is where it belongs, clearly by all intents and constitutional purposes. So the AR-15 becomes a symbol, in this case, to anyone wishing to try to “over-control” the AmeriKan people to such a degree as to not only “disarm us,” but to desire that they “destroy us” just after they do the former…which is now right there square on the table in this country, most unfortunately!
9. Because “Gun Bans” do not work – to do anything other than “ban guns” from non-criminals, obviously. Stats support an Increase in Crime when good Citizens are “disarmed” – period!
10. Because a “Gun Ban” not only won’t work – to resolve the “Gun Violence” problem – it is “going down the wrong road” and presumes it will resolve the issue but will absolutely not - not to mention how it is a hard laugh to watch these “idiots” (see #7 above) pretend and play like they “have to do something” (even if it is wrong…), while we fail to address the real issues correctly – not the least of which is we now have a country where most AmeriKans are filled with Rage, cannotbehave properly, have an Anti-God (eternal) problem, are so full of pride it is nauseating, can’t find their way (and I’m an American, remember) out of a paper bag when a real problem arises in their lives today, etc.
Bonus List – there are more reasons than just “10″ to keep your Automatic Weapons, in AmeriKa, now!
11. Because: “Only Fools Rush In…” Making Rash Judgments & Wrong Decisions on Major Topics or Issues Today – in the heat of the emotion – NOT WISE, friends! Because to “act on this serious core issue of the foundation of this country” right now – while there exists high drama, hot emotions along with deceptive Agendas and stupid commentators – ready to attack this issue “while the emotions run high” – directly goes against what is both “common sense” and “right thinking” in what should be a wise world (that is NOT AmeriKa now, by the way)! FACT: Any perspective on “what is wise” says, “You don’t make critical major decisions on any topic – when the emotions are running hot and high!” Yet, this is the exact mechanism our supposedly “superior” and “elite” government always uses – to “get things passed” – as our wonderful “idiots on the hill” and “DC Politicians” have chosen to use as their modus operandii of choice! Go figure…from a hoard of selfish Idiots! FACT: WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO – WHEN THE WORLD’S CRASHING IN ON YOU – “JUST STAND STILL” – AT FIRST! DO NOTHING – FIRST. BE A PILLAR – WHILE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE RIGHT ANSWER – ASAP!
12. Because RED FLAGS of full WARNINGS & NOTICES are now waving loudly over this Nation, sitting in Peril! What is this particular “flag”? It is simply this: Sometimes, the fast correct answer to a very difficult problem is incorrectly quickly applied – wrongly – or it is just not known – right upfront. That’s life! Sometimes even, it takes some very smart people to work hard on attempting to resolve a very difficult issue – like “mass shootings of innocents” in Amerika today! So, what do we do? FACT: THE ONE THING YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO IS MAKE A DEEPER MISTAKE BY SUBSCRIBING TO THE WRONG (THOUGH CONVENIENT, HIGHLY EMOTIONAL) MANTRA – “DON’T JUST SIT THERE – DO SOMETHING!”
13. PRIDE cometh before the FALL. Unfortunately, this nation is as full of “pride” as any people on the planet could ever be, in my opinion. We have come a very long way – closely fulfilling even Biblical Prophecy (see below) to perfectly fit what is written in scripture as pertains to the Last Days…
What this means is this “prideful nation” will be extremely busy working against itself as we see happening all throughout the elite population (i.e. most middle & upper class in this nation today), including 97% of our Politicians today, to include the entire Democratic Party/Left Wing/Progressives…most all of which work tirelessly to destroy the Freedom Fabric of what was once “the good ole’ U.S.A.” because they can (and because “everybody thinks they’re right”) all of the time today!
14. Psychologically Sick AmeriKa in charge now. We’re definitely not as smart as we presume to be…See this: “Generation of Deluded Narcissists”
Because…just because the Left and most uneducated (never being exposed to “guns” in their youths, basically) Americans are today both unfamiliar & fearful (the former causing an illegitimate “increased fear” and a reactionary declaration of that which they “fear on top of fear” to be declared “wrong”) of all firearms! Because of #13 above, this combination causes these types of persons to illegitimately and very arrogantly declare only those things they “believe” about all things today! This is a fatal flaw, quite possibly, in AmeriKa today!
15. Because…what is being proposed by the crappy Leaders we now have in this nation is not what it appears to be, and it will only “take away guns” to some, not all! For what is obviously a “Gun Control” sham (i.e. “taking away of guns” from everyday Amerikans and not those in power, above “us,” fully) intended to be ONLY enacted upon those of “us” out here who are not in Power and not able to directly control (through either the means of: “Money, Power or Position” to circumvent it or stop it in our specific lives) what will be a highly biased and perferrential form of “Gun Control”. In other words, the “taking away of guns” will only apply to those “citizens” who don’t have a Power Position in our society – such as Politicians, “Officials,” Law Enforcement, Military, etc. Many, through “Power, Money & Position” will be able to have guns while the rest of us will be left without – defenseless – “without,” that is! The new unconstitutional Gun Control Laws - will not “apply” basically to many, due to “privilege” and/or “having armed guards” around them, not us, from that point forward! Example: Sen. D. Feinstein has demanded for herself, apparently, a nation-wide “gun permit” to carry her own firearm (despite her position against guns for you and me) – to include even her self-declared “air marshall” gun permit TO CARRY IN AIRPORTS AND ON ALL AIRPLANES!! Think about this!
16. Because the AR-15 “Assault Weapon” Ban Concept is Flawed – It is WRONG for this reason, as well. The AR-15 is a less powerful bullet, and therefore weapon, than the average U.S. Deer Rifle! As usual, Congress is an idiot on this topic; they act as they know the most and so much about everything that comes into their realm…as some supposed “king of the land” today! It’s time to see the idiocracy for what it is – a group of Political Idiots sticking their noses into every “problem” claiming only they have the answers for everyone?! Wrong! So, the Political clammor is mostly “Political” BS, furthering their unconstitutional Agenda, plainly…to the ones of us left out here that can actually think!
17. Because the Stats do actually prove that “more guns = less crime”!!
This inanimate pile of metal now has literal intentions to harm others?
18. Because not many, or everybody in the nation, is yet “ready” (i.e. they don’t have their “AR” yet) for the collapse that is most probably coming – to this nation!
Take off the Political Mask and this is what’s LEFT!!
19. Because you don’t allow IDIOTS and ARROGANT BASTARDS to make sarcastic, stupid, embarrassing remarks – about anything, internationally – much less to “represent ‘u.s.’” (as in being our “Vice-President”) LIKE JOE BIDEN! Seriously, everybody on the planet knows this BOZO is an idiot and a slimy stupid MAN, just to start…
20. Because…DITTO…with the POTUS and our current Dept. of Justice, Eric Holder! It is extremely embarassing to most Americans today to have the “representation” we now have in Washington, DC! Ick!! See example: Eric Holder’s (and Biden’s) Team Approach to “Gun Control”
21. Because…the ones trying to take away our 2nd Amendment Rights now are the very ones who cannot be trusted with much of anything that has to do with anything, to date…by their own history on most all topics, so easily shown. And it is NEVER prudent in any way to allow anyone or any entity to “have control” over you – if they are so full of themselves as to exhibit the current level of derranged decisions that our own U.S. Government now does! They can’t make correct, wise decisions over anything, can they? Finances/Money, Military, Gays, Bail Outs, Loans, Free Stuff, Foreign Aid (like giving F-16′s to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt?), Vetaran’s Affairs, Spying on “we” Citizens today, Drones, Dept. of Homeland In-Security (& Wasteful spending), and the list goes on…
22. Because…if what is being “sold” to the AmeriKan people today, about “Gun Control” directly relating to “less children harmed” were true…then proceeding with this (wrong solution) issue today…might well be different (than the voice of “we the people” who know this premise is not true, but that doesn’t stop it from becoming the battle cry of the Left…having a different Agenda than what is “advertised” with it all today!
23. Because…the ones squealing the loudest on the Left…for “Gun Control” and “taking away AmeriKa’s Guns” now…are clueless on the very issues they claim to know better for the entire country, on! They have all of the following in common, amongst them:
a) They were raised without Guns and are now afraid of them, thus their “cries” about Guns…
b) These are the ones who have never “carried” or felt the need to “carry”…in their lives (which are all now “protected by guns”)!
c) They have never been threatened to the point of “needing to carry” a weapon, and don’t have the faintest clue what this position is like for any others in this dangerous nation, as well…this being highly arrogant and totally selfish, btw!
d) Most of these “mouths” against Guns, have no idea today “what it’s like to be a ‘normal Joe’ in society” really!
e) And all the ones following the above loud mouths trying to lead their charge, well…it’s hard to follow stupid followers, isn’t it?
24. And finally, the truth about what you hear all over the TV and in Congress – as well as from today’s emotionally sick WH – is but a “Liberal’s Drama” or “Platitudes of Emotional Drama” they are so fond of doing, and using, on anything and anybody who’ll listen – to further their own Political Agendas! There is much Truth in the fact that “those you hear screaming the loudest” about “those poor children that got shot” at Sandy Hook, couldn’t care less about that issue, at all! No, it’s all a dramatic game of manipulation to many out there “talking this up” to stir the emotions – to get votes to “create more restrictions” on the AmeriKan People today! Sorry, but this is the Truth! If you think about this, it is they who ought to be slapped silly here; to take a “crisis” and “never let it go to waste” – so as to twist it into a tune of lies, etc. – is but the antithesis of what this nation stands (or should I say “stood”) for, period! It is time to take a good long look at “what’s really going on here” on the Left, especially, and also (I admit) on the Right, as well, when the manipulation of the stories, or facts, is used to further one’s own Agenda, and no one cares at all about that Truth anymore today! This is wrong on either side, but today, the 2nd Amendment issues are entirely on the side of “KEEP THY WEAPONS, AMERIKA”! Why? Because we will probably need them in the coming fight, that’s why!
25. Because “We the People…” ought to (know better and) be able to hear and discern what is the Truth, and the Facts, about this situation today! Listen to some of this Truth from some wise persons – not living off your Tax Money up in Washington, DC!
EXCELLENT OUTLINE OF THE LIES BEING TOLD BY THE LEFT TODAY – ON GUN CONTROL:
Judge Jeanine Pirro – Fox News – “How Dare You!”
You need an assault weapon—per Evan Nappen (see below)
- 1. to help continue the American tradition of citizen/soldier.
- 2. for recreation.
- 3. to collect military small arms.
- 4. to get quick extra shots at more game while hunting.
- 5. to get quick extra shots at the same game while hunting.
- 6. for more fun plinking.
- 7. to defend yourself against a street gang.
- 8. to defend yourself against mob violence.
- 9. to defend yourself against looters.
- 10. to shoot in a Civilian Marksmanship Program competition.
- 11. to shoot in an “Action Rifle” or “Practical Rifle” target match.
- 12. to assist the police in an emergency (e.g. 1966 Texas Tower Sniper incident, citizens assisted with M1′s).
- 13. to help defend the country from a foreign invasion.
- 14. to help defend the country from an internal takeover.
- 15. to help the firearms industry remain economically strong.
- 16. to pay the federal tax on guns that goes to aid wildlife.
- 17. to encourage further research into new firearm technology.
- 18. to save time while shooting.
- 19. to have increased reliability in functioning.
- 20. to have a longer lasting firearm.
- 21. to have a less costly/ more affordable firearm.
- 22. to have an easier to manufacture firearm.
- 23. to have an easier to repair firearm.
- 24. to have an easier to take apart and clean firearm.
- 25. to have a more versatile firearm.
- 26. to own a highly weather resistant firearm.
- 27. to appreciate the evolution of firearm technology.
- 28. to defend your business.
- 29. to defend your home.
- 30. to defend your boat.
- 31. to defend your camp.
- 32. to defend your ranch.
- 33. to defend your farm.
- 34. to defend your family.
- 35. to have reduced recoil when shooting.
- 36. as an investment.
- 37. as a military souvenir.
- 38. as a hedge against inflation.
- 39. because criminals statistically prefer revolvers over all other firearms.
- 40. to have a more psychologically intimidating firearm. (often the mere presence of a firearm will stop a crime)
- 41. to own a firearm least likely to be used in a crime. (less than 1% are assault firearms.)
- 42. to own a firearm which purposely functions slower than other firearms thereby reducing recoil. (e.g. Remington 1100.)
- 43. to own a firearm used in Olympic competition.
- 44. to appreciate the mechanical genius of firearm designers.
- 45. to have a firearm which uses external magazines.
- 46. to shoot at the National Matches at Camp Perry.
- 47. to reject anti-gun bias.
- 48. to challenge “Big Brotherism”.
- 49. to protect yourself against a pack of feral dogs.
- 50. to own a firearm better for the physically handicapped.
- 51. to save all firearms by not giving in to “salami” tactics.
- 52. to do trick shooting (e.g. multiple aerial targets).
- 53. to shoot military ammunition. (Inexpensive surplus)
- 54. to be part of an armed populous, creating a tactical disadvantage for any potential enemies.
- 55. to familiarize yourself with your country’s military rifle.
- 56. to familiarize yourself with a foreign country’s military rifle.
- 57. because they are interesting.
- 58. to hang on your wall.
- 59. to shoot clay targets.
- 60. to shoot paper targets.
- 61. to shoot Metallic Silhouettes.
- 62. to exercise your constitutional rights.
- 63. to exercise a natural right.
- 64. to exercise a civil right.
- 65. to exercise a fundamental right.
- 66. to exercise an inalienable right.
- 67. to exercise a human right.
- 68. to defend yourself after a New York City-type blackout.
- 69. to defend yourself against a Miami-type riot.
- 70. to defend yourself after a St. Croix-type hurricane in which both officers and escaped prisoners have run amok.
- 71. to avoid a “Tiananmen Square” in the U.S.
- 72. to own a firearm in common use and therefore protected under the Heller decision.
- 73. to protect livestock from predators.
- 74. to show support for political ideals of the founding fathers.
- 75. to own a firearm designed to wound rather than kill (according to the Dir. Of the Wound Ballistics Laboratory).
- 76. to own a firearm not readily convertible to full automatic.
- 77. to own a firearm with that “shoulder thingy that goes up.”
- 78. to own a “state-of-the-art” firearm (e.g. FN SCAR).
- 79. to own a “turn-of-the-century” firearm (e.g. Borchardt).
- 80. which is more pleasant to shoot (lighter and less recoil).
- 81. because all of your other firearms will be banned next.
- 82. to own a firearm which is difficult to conceal.
- 83. to own a firearm which the media glamorizes.
- 84. to own a firearm which might be banned.
- 85. to own a firearm which is banned.
- 86. to own a firearm that is no frills and practical in design.
- 87. to own on of the most mechanically-safe firearms. (e.g. Uzi).
- 88. to own a firearm that is a “work of art”.
- 89. to own a Valmet M-76 which the BATF says has no sporting use.
- 90. to own a Valmet Hunter which the BATF says has sporting use.
- 91. to own a firearm that made history (e.g. M-1 Carbine).
- 92. to shoot a firearm that made history.
- 93. to own a firearm that can be dropped and still function.
- 94. to own a firearm that can be coated in mud and still function.
- 95. to own a firearm that can be dunked in water and function.
- 96. to own a firearm that can be frozen solid and still function.
- 97. to own a firearm that can be buried in sand and still function.
- 98. to be a prepared member of the unorganized militia as defined in the US Code (10 US Code Sect. 311 (a)).
- 99. to distinguish between an object and its misuse.
- 100.because you believe in freedom.
- 101.if YOU say you need one. In America, an individual’s need should not be determined by the state. There are approximately 100 million firearm owners in the country. That’s 100 million more reasons for owning any firearm.
Evan Nappen (www.EvanNappen.com) is a criminal defense attorney who has focused on New Jersey firearms and weapons law for over 23 years. He is the author of the New Jersey Gun Law Guide. Visit his website at www.EvanNappen.com
Read more at Ammoland.com: http://www.ammoland.com/2012/07/101-reasons-why-you-need-an-assault-weapon/#ixzz2Hyxozc4g